The Opportunity – Supported Employees – Commercial Services
Supported Employment provides support to people who have existing skills and ability to enter the workforce. At Intelife we design an individualised Supported Employment program and introduce people to the workforce through Intelife’s Commercial Services. We offer NDIS funded individuals valuable support in areas including cleaning, gardening and amenity services. Working in crews supported by a supervisor, individuals experience growth, success and social interaction through employment.
You will be:
- Passionate about improving your life
- Energetic and motivated
- Keen to develop a consistently high standard of customer service
- Capable and willing to complete hands on tasks
- Keen to work in a small crew with other employees
To be successful, you will need to have NDIS funding and a national police clearance. Previous experience in horticulture or cleaning is not essential but would be highly regarded.
Culture and Benefits
If you join us, we offer you:
- The opportunity to perform meaningful work within a small team
- Progress towards employment and achievement of your personal goals
- A friendly, supportive and social work environment
- Long term employment opportunities progressing towards open employment
- Encouragement and recognition
If this opportunity sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please call us on 1300 468 396.