Intelife are looking for a committed individuals to join our team on a casual basis at our North site. The successful candidates must be available for a start in January and / or February.
Intelife are looking for people with the ability to inspire and motivate individuals to achieve greater independence by challenging them to grow and develop life skills.
You will be providing on the job support and training for people with disability and mental health issues.
- Supervise and lead a crew of 3 – 4 supported employees to achieve outcomes for contract services for our gardening, sand sifting and grounds maintenance.
- Provide on the job support and training for supported employees to meet their individual needs, goals and to contribute to the community.
- Administration requirements i.e. job sheets, case notes etc.
Hours of work is Monday to Friday and start from 7am and work days are a minimum of 6 hours per day.
- Experience in gardening / commercial cleaning or similar trade.
- Willingness to complete ‘hands on’ jobs as this role is not only a ‘supervisory’ role.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to a safe working environment.
- Willingness and ability to work with and support workers with a disability.
- To work unsupervised within a team and/or autonomous environment and follow the duties and tasks of a designated support plan.
- Ability to work with individuals from a range of social, financial and cultural backgrounds.
- Capacity to meet the inherent physical requirements of the position.
To be successful you will also:
- Complete a 100-point identification check.
- Production of a valid National Police Clearance of no more than 3-months old.
- Hold the appropriate right to work in Australia.
- Possess a valid WA driving licence.
- Possess a current Working With Children Check
- Possess a current Senior First Aid certificate
What Intelife can offer you:
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 per annum to reduce the amount of tax you pay.
- Succession Planning (opportunities for career and personal development)
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Discounted health insurance.
- 9.5% Superannuation contributions.
- Long service leave (13 weeks) after 10 years (This is for casual employees).
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
All applications will be reviewed as they are received and Intelife may remove advertising and / or commence the recruitment process prior to the application close date.
As a signatory to the Australian Employment Covenant we aim to close the gap on Indigenous employment and encourage people from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander backgrounds to apply for this position.
For more information and to enquire about the position, please contact Human Resources on 6169 1126.