Information for Businesses
Intelife has more than twenty years’ experience in servicing businesses and can offer competitive commercial rates and dedicated employees selected to meet your specific needs.
What we can do for you
Our contracts include:
- commercial BBQ cleaning and maintenance
- roadside beautification and traffic management
- grounds maintenance and public open space management
- sand-sifting and playground maintenance
- delivery of promotional material
- commercial office cleaning
- contract packaging, labelling, collation and assembly
We can do all this and more- if you need a job done and don’t see it listed here, talk to us about it.
We employ more than 230 skilled employees and staff, and have the capacity to travel to locations across WA. We can either work at your premises or at nominated sites across the greater metropolitan area. Our disability support staff will oversee contract work and ensure quality control.
Why Choose Us
- More than twenty years’ experience in business service.
- Flexibility to suit your commercial needs through fixed term, fixed price contract work or ad hoc services.
- All work crews are fully trained in job specific requirements and OHS prior to commencement of contract
- Allocated supervisory staff to provide direct support and ensure quality control
- Strong organisational structure
- Comprehensive insurance to cover employees, vehicles
- and equipment
- Demonstrated ability and high quality service delivery
Intelife has been awarded major contracts for the provision of environmental and commercial cleaning services with local authorities, State Government agencies and private enterprises such as Telstra Incorporated and Lochness Landscape Services.
Intelife is a member of the Western Australia Disability Enterprise Alliance.
About Open Employment
Our Open Employment (DES) program takes the hassle out of the recruitment process by providing your business with highly motivated, skilled employees who make positive contributions to the workplace.
With our personalised employment support services and open, supportive communication channels, your new employee will be capable of meeting and exceeding business needs. Together we can support these employees to fulfil their potential.
How we help you
We help you recruit the right employee for the job and provide you with on-the-job support. We will tailor our service to meet your needs and those of the employee (at no cost to you).
We can also provide you with advice and training regarding working with people experiencing barriers to employment, as well as help provide access to employment assistance funds for workplace modifications or equipment purchases (if required).
We can help
- Reduce the time and cost of recruitment processes
- Access employment assistance funds for workplace modifications of equipment purchases if required
- Provide intensive, on-the-job support to your new employee as required, at no cost to you
- Source staff who will make a positive and significant contribution to your workplace
About our job seekers
Our job seekers are
- highly motivated, dedicated and reliable
- have a wide range of skills, experiences and qualifications
- are committed to pursuing meaningful careers
Not only are they provided continuous support from Intelife, we work closely with each individual so we understand their needs, goals, skills and strengths. This gives us confidence in to match them to the right employer so they best meet your job requirements.
You’re in good company
We have long-term relationships with a range of businesses, departments and organisations throughout Western Australia. We partner with these organisations, who are committed to providing employment opportunities to people with diverse skills, backgrounds and experiences. These leaders realise that in creating these opportunities - it’s just good business.
Below is a sample of organisations and businesses that we work with, let’s work together.